Presidential Search Updates:
- Jim Sirianni and his team from Storbeck/Pimentel & Associates have been hired as the search firm to assist with the Presidential hiring process.
- The Edgewood College Search Team and the SPA Search Team are working to collect data and gather insights to develop a position profile and to allow Jim and his team to get a feel for the “essence of Edgewood College.” They will use the survey data, listening session input and current College materials to develop a prospectus within the next 2 weeks.
- Several listening sessions for faculty, staff and students will be held on November 14 and 15 to provide feedback which is critical to ensuring that we are attracting the right candidates to meet our needs.
NOTE: Please plan to attend one of the following sessions as you are able and come prepared with some thought given to the questions listed below.
General Staff Listening Sessions:
Thursday, November 14 3:30-4:20 pm East Regina Multipurpose Room
Friday, November 15 9:30-10:20 am Washburn Heritage Room
For each session, the following three questions will be our focus. The questions are complemented by a basic ground rule that session attendees will provide fellow attendees a chance to voice new and diverging perspectives, rather than repeating the same comment or observation many times.
- In your opinion, what are the chief attractions of Edgewood College for a prospective candidate?
- What are the most significant opportunities and challenges for the next president to pursue?
- What qualities and characteristics should your next president bring to their work each day?
If you are unable to attend, please submit written feedback to the questions above to Kari Gribble at firstname.lastname@example.org or Shaunda Brown-Rivera at email@example.com.