Whether you’re a first-year freshman, a transfer student, or an adult juggling work and study, your education at Edgewood College will allow you to reach your career and educational goals and prepare you for a lifetime of learning, leadership, and service.  We offer more than forty undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs all in Madison, WI – a great college town that’s also a center for business, government, and culture.

We invite you to visit campus and experience Edgewood College. The best way to get a feel for the college is to tour campus, meet with an admissions counselor, speak with current students, attend a class and/or meet a professor... or two!

Edgewood College offers student-guided tours Monday through Friday at the following times:

Academic Year (September 1 – May 10)
10:00 a.m.
11:00 a.m.
1:00 p.m.
2:00 p.m.

Summer (May 11 – August 31)
10:00 a.m.
2:00 p.m.

To arrange a campus visit, please fill out the request form, or contact the Admissions Office at (608) 663-2294 or toll-free at (800) 444-4861 ext. 2294.


Undergraduate Applications

Undergraduate Applications
This application is for:
  • UNDERGRADUATES - Individuals seeking a bachelor's degree who are coming to the United States on a Visa.
  • CONDITIONAL - Students seeking conditional admission to Edgewood College.
  • EXCHANGE - Students seeking admission to Edgewood College as non-degree exchange students - examples include: ISEP and BEI.

Adult College Completion and Graduate Applications


This application is for adult learners who want to complete their degree in an accelerated format.  This includes high school graduates, as well as college graduates looking to complete a second degree, or an additional major. 
This application is for students who already possess a Bachelor's degree and want to pursue a Master's degree, license/certificate, or courses as a non-degree graduate student.
This application is for college graduates who already possess a Master's Degree and are seeking a Doctoral degree in Educational Leadership.

International Graduates and Adult College Completion Students - Individuals who are coming to the United States for higher education on a Visa.

This application is for college graduates who already possess a Master's Degree and are seeking a Doctoral degree in Nursing Practice.

Important Forms