Students looking for an internship, full-time position, or grad school options can attend the virtual WorkForce Fair: Jobs, Internships, and Graduate Schools on Thursday, March 4th from 3 - 7 PM.
- Meet with organizations: Interact with recruiters through video, audio, or chat.
- Discover new opportunities: Get personalized recommendations based on their Handshake profile for which employers to connect with.
- Never wait in line, ever: Students can pre-schedule 10 minute 1:1s or 30 minute group sessions with organizations ahead of the fair or on the day-of.
If you know of students who may be interested in attending, please share the below information with them on how to register and attend the fair.
How to Register & Attend:
- Login to Handshake
- After logging in, stay on the Handshake homepage and scroll down until you see “Suggested by Your Career Center”. You’ll find the WorkForce Fair pinned under this section.
- Upload your resume on Handshake for review by a Student Success Advisor. Watch this quick video on how to upload a document to Handshake
- Be sure your profile privacy is set to Community (if you want to attend group sessions) or Employers (if you want to attend 1:1 sessions). For more information on profile privacy, please see Profile Privacy Options in Handshake.
- Register for employer sessions in advance. You can only attend sessions you registered for. Check out this article to learn how to register.
Questions? We've got you covered:
- Check out this guide on how to sign up for and manage sessions
- Watch this quick video and/or check out this guide to learn more about how to participate in the fair
- Reach out! If you have questions, contact Laura Bennett, Internship & Career Development Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org