Hello everyone, come out and celebrate in our Latinx/e Heritage Month programming!
Below you all will find information regarding our upcoming Latinx/e Heritage Month events.
- Conchas y Churros| Thursday, September 15 at 1 PM (Predolin Commons)
-Join us for a celebración as we kick off Latinx/e Heritage Month! Stop by and taste a delicious concha or churro. There will be a raffle drawn at the end of the day for two attendees to receive a fun prize.
- A Night of Solidari-TEA| Friday, September 23, at 7 PM (Nona)
-Join us for the first engagement of the Solidari-TEA series as we talk about Radical Healing in the Latinx/e community and how we all are part of this healing. Our guest speaker will be Danya Soto, a doctoral candidate in the School of Psychology at UW.
- Guess The Flag| Monday, September 26 from 3-4 PM (OSII IG Story)
- Celebrate with us and try your hand at “Guess That Flag!” test your knowledge to see how many flags you know.
- Afternoon Lotería | Wednesday, October 5 from 1-2 PM (Predolin Rec)
- Join us for an afternoon of Lotería and community! Come out and learn popular Spanish phrases and words, all while competing for fun prizes!
- Nuestra Noche| Friday, October 14 from 5-7 PM (Washburn)
- Come out and bring your family and friends for our cultural kickback! Join us for a night of celebrating through community engagement and cultural representation through food, la música, and activities.
If you would like any additional information, please email us at email@example.com and connect with us! Thank you!